Veterans Administration Hospital Bed Features
Click on the hot spots on the bed image above
to find out more about the features that make this bed the safe choice.
- Short head rail allows patient to turn and pivot to exit bed
Bed Exit Alarm:
- 3 sensitivity zones allow staff to monitor patient’s bed activity and reduce wandering
- Staff can track patient’s bed exit history through the LCD screen
- Built-in scale reduces need to transfer patient for weighing
- Auto Contour Button
- One-Button Chair
- One-Button Trend/Reverse
- Convenient positioning buttons reduce staff back strain and minimize lifting when caring for patients
Falls and Injuries:
- 10” low height reduces patient fall injuries
- Shorter patients can transfer with feet flat on the floor
- Ideal for elderly, frail, or medicated patients
- Nightlight is programmed to turn on when patient exits the bed to reduce trips and falls
- Nightlight can also remain on during patient rest for added security
- Optional siderails address the varying needs of patients. (Quad siderails also available.)
- Choose from a variety of optional woodgrain inlays to provide a homey environment.
- Choose from a variety of laminate wood head/footboards to create a homey environment.